Check Out Our Shop

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Serve up some glow- silver to shine this season...


Now it's time to bake a cake for this tray....





















Silver trays, silver bowls, silver serving bowls... silver, silver, silver... We all love silver of any type. The beauty of older charmers compare to none other.


Just as the favorites are passed down for about the millionth time they take on an indescribable glow all their own. 


 You want to run your hand over it just to add your own special touch to it’s warmth...
 You want to lay it next to your Grandmothers lace tablecloth or fill it with freshly cut     hydrangeas, roses or other worthy bouquet of your choosing for the dinner table. 

Since there are only a few more holiday gatherings left to ring in the New Year, try    uncovering your favorite candlesticks and surprise the house guests with a beautiful breakfast by candlelight, use that special tray to offer the rest of the holiday candies and don't forget to spruce up the guest bath with a silver tray full of new hand soaps.


Enjoy a few of your favorite silver “belles” this season and pull out all the stops for your holiday gatherings. 











I placed my favorites in the window sill, now i can enjoy every day.
What silver can you let shine this season ??


Have a very blessed New Year-

Diana & Aubrie






3 comments:

  1. Hi Diane, so glad you stopped by. I'm going to start following your adventures too and if you are in Warrenton in the Spring please stop by and introduce yourself, I'm located at Zapp Hall. You live in a great place where several of my fav shops are Lonestars, etc. Hope you have a wonderful New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the neighborly invite ! I am looking for a show to do- just not sure which one will be the winner.
    Your blog is an inspiration- great photos, information and always makes me want to get out and find the timeworn, well-loved things of the past so others can learn to love them as much as we do !!
    I will look forward to meeting you in the Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will come back in the future. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great posts, have a nice day!

    Feel free to visit my website best cccam site

    ReplyDelete