Check Out Our Shop

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Treat Yourself


Spring is here.. While I am not looking forward to the coming heat ( We are in TEXAS)... I am anxious to see all the beautiful flowers that show off for us with the spring rains.
Even in the most modest room, flowers add just that little pop of color that makes everyone smile.: )


ulmotorik.blogspot.com

Country Living


Awhile back I mentioned that on one of our trips to Houston for my husband’s treatments my younger girls surprised me with a darling present that also made me smile : )
They used what we had around here- an old watering galvanized tin and filled it with the most darling flowers to cheer us as we walk in from the long trip...




We have a market about an hour from us that has an indoor “ flower market “ so... the next time we make the trip in from the country, I have decided to pick up some bright, cheery flowers and treat myself !
 Maybe with Mother’s Day quickly approaching hubby will surprise you, but if not, ladies - treat yourself !  


Diana & Aubrie
Gracefully aging your home, Home decor with a past.

                                       107 Vintage

Have a very Happy Mother’s Day !!


www.107Vintage.com 
www.cashmereinteriors.net

No comments:

Post a Comment