Check Out Our Shop

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Shed a little light... Today's Lanterns

Via Pinterest- brabournefarm.blogspot.

 Now is the perfect PICNIC WEATHER...


House Beautiful - One of my Favorites- colors are lovely !

Have you ever noticed how a larger than life lantern can change the looks of an area ?
It seems like all the homes I am drawn to lately have a large “lantern” style light fixture. They are so charming !  Some add a little “farmhouse” appeal, some remind me of the coast of Maine... still others a French- Oh, la la...
I need to find a new area for one or two... maybe three ?  I have the perfect area in mind.

Veranda Magazine- Stealing my heart at the moment.....So Fresh !!

BHG


House Beautiful


Wall Lanterns add such a charm... they say welcome with style.

Via Pinterest 


Home of Pam Pierce- via Cotedetexas.blogspot



And, you choose- indoors or out these days....




A Farmhouse charm...



 www.Wisteria.comThis is  beautiful ! 



See what you think?   Which ones are stealing your heart ?


Diana & Aubrie
Aging your home gracefully, Home decor with a past.

107 Vintage 










No comments:

Post a Comment